Zipp's Tangente Cork Brake Pads are perfect for Zipp wheels with carbon braking surfaces. They are made of a composite cork polymer for consistent brake response and to reduce glazing from the intense heat caused by braking on carbon. As a result, the Tangente cork pads avoid the brake pulsation produced by residue buildup from rubber pads and can even eliminate pulsation from rims with previous buildup. These pads have a unique shape with more material in the front to improve durability and shed water. Although the composite material wears similarly to low-temperature rubber compounds, the Tangente cork pads last longer than most rubber carbon-specific pads because of the shape and 0.5 mm greater overall thickness.
Zipp's Tangente Platinum Pro Evo Brake Pads are made for wheels with carbon braking surfaces. These fine pads provide confident, smooth braking power in all conditions and they are specially made for long life. They have a large surface area for maximum stopping power and deep grooves to shed water from the rim and ensure the Evos grip great even when it's wet. These stoppers are also thin so they'll work nicely on time trial and triathlon bicycles with integrated brakes and tight clearances.
- Used between the caliper and fork/Frame mount to space the disc brake caliper to the correct rotor plane
Message Removable Brake Hardware
Optimize your aero set-up with Vision's Trimax Aero Brake Levers. They're made of fine cold-forged aluminum in a minimalist design that's super light and aero. They are compatible with all Vision 22.2mm-diameter bars and can be adapted to 24mm bars (bars and adapter sold separately). Vision's Drag-On brake cable set is included. These levers are for single- and dual-pivot sidepull brakes (sold separately).
- Replacement hydraulic tubing with fittings
Looking for a great brake upgrade for your SRAM or Campagnolo-equipped cyclocross bike? TRP's CX-8.4 linear-pulls are the answer. The 84mm-tall CNC'd-aluminum arms work seamlessly with SRAM and Campy levers, and they deliver outstanding stopping power and speed control while providing ample mud clearance. Plus, the integrated barrel adjuster on the noodle makes those on-the-fly adjustments simple. Feathery titanium hardware keeps weight down, and you'll love the brake-pad holders that make toeing-in and replacing the pads a breeze.
TRP’s HY/RD gives you the performance and feel of hydraulic disc brakes with one simple—but significant—change to your existing mechanical disc-equipped road or ‘cross bike. The HY/RD (High Road) uses your current cable to activate the hydraulic caliper for more power and modulation than a conventional mechanical disc brake. The dual-piston caliper engages both brake pads when you squeeze the lever, so a crisp, responsive lever-feel accompanies your excellent stopping power. Available with 140mm or 160mm rotor options, these brakes deliver the perfect amount of control for your needs, whether it’s long, hilly descents or frequent, lower-speed dismounts in cyclocross. Plus, their slim profile tucks in neatly for great aerodynamics and minimal obstruction on chaotic ‘cross remounts, so the HY/RDs will only slow you down when you want them to.
Add a rear disc brake to your 2001 and later Trek, Klein or Gary Fisher bicycle with this International Disc Brake Mount. Please note, disc brake and disc compatible wheel hub sold separately.
- Stainless steel shim helps center the rotor perfectly within the disc brake caliper - Great for swapping wheelsets without the threat of brake drag
- Includes everything needed to mount hex nut style (non-recessed) caliper brakes - Model: Front
• Replacement nut for recessed caliper brakes
• Compatible with most side pull and center pull brakes • All weather compound
• Compatible with most side and center pull brakes • Excellent for BMX and freestyle • Hex nut type • All weather compound
- Includes everything needed to mount non-threaded brake pads to cantilever brake arms
- Standard replacement cantilever/v-brake bosses
•Compatible with most caliper style brakes •Designed for water clearing
•55mm cartridge inserts •Compatible with most road caliper brake pad holders •All weather performance
•Compatible with most road caliper brakes •All weather compound
• DIN standard design with anti-corrosion hardware • All weather compound • Centered post
• All weather compound • Cantilever post style • Black • 52mm
• All weather compound • Cantilever post style • Red • 52mm
• Compatible with most cantilever and u-brake systems • Hex nut type • All weather compound
• Compatible with most cantilever and u-brake systems • Allen head type • All weather compound
• Designed for caliper & cantilever brakes • Steel construction • 22.2mm (7/8") clamp • 200 grams pair
- Compatible with most road caliper brakes - Integrated water shedding groove for all-weather performance - Set of 4 - 50mm brake pads - Pad Length: 50mm
• DIN standard design with anti-corrosion hardware • All weather compound • Offset post
•Designed for cantilever & caliper brakes •22.2mm (7/8") clamp •Constructed from steel and nylon •4 finger •217g pair
•Mountain and road touring cantilever design •Forged aluminum construction •Linear spring with quick tool adjust •185g each
- Forged alloy construction - 3-finger length - Compatible with caliper and cantilever brakes
•Designed for cantilever & caliper brakes •22.2mm (7/8") clamp •Forged alloy construction •3 finger •Pulls two brake cables with one lever •136g each
•Designed for cantilever & caliper brakes •22.2mm (7/8") clamp •Forged alloy construction •4 finger •205g pair
- Basic replacement rotor for everday use - One piece stainless steel construction - 6 bolt - Hardware included - 160mm
•Side pull brake •Includes lever, caliper, cable and housing •Forged aluminum construction •Includes replacement bolt for mounting on fork
•Compatible with most road caliper brakes •All weather compound •Includes one extra set of pads
•Side pull design •Includes lever, caliper, cable and housing •Aluminum construction •330g set
• Side pull design • Includes lever, caliper, cable and housing • Aluminum construction • 330 grams/set
•Side pull brake •Aluminum construction •Brake only •66-95mm
•Side pull brake •Includes lever, caliper, cable and housing •Steel
•Designed for cantilever & caliper brakes •22.2mm (7/8") clamp •Forged alloy construction •3 finger •Locking feature keeps brake engaged •230g pair
• Mountain-bike shifters built into linear pull-compatible brake levers • Aluminum • Left: triple chainring; Right: 7-speed • Cables and housing included
• Mountain-bike shifters built into linear pull-compatible brake levers • Aluminum • Left: triple chainring; Right: 8-speed • Cables and housing included
Double your braking options with Sunlite's Type 1 Top-Mount Cross Levers. They fit neatly on top of your bars and they're a great way to gain more control on technical cyclocross courses and everywhere else you choose to ride. They're made of aluminum and boast a built-in reach adjustment.
• Side pull brake • Includes levers, calipers, cables and housing • Aluminum
•Side pull brake •Includes lever, caliper, cable and housing •Forged aluminum construction
•Dual pivot brake design •Forged aluminum construction •340g pair •SHIMANO Equivalent BR-2400
The Sun Traditional Trike can be made even more useful with the addition of a powerful rear disc brake. This rear disc brake conversion kit includes all necessary components for upgrading your 2016 or later Sun Traditional Trike to smooth and safe braking under hard conditions. The parking brake feature on both front and rear brake levers allows you to lock either or both brakes simultaneously to load or unload with ease. Simple and common parts mean easy maintenance for years of use. Kit includes all components including items such as cable ties and other small parts for an original-equipment look. - Promax mechanical disc brake caliper with adapter - Promax 160mm stainless steel rotor with 15mm trike axle adapter - All components necessary for upgrade are included - Includes zip ties, axle keys, new grips and other small parts - Fits only new 2016 Sun Traditional 24" Trikes with new derailleur tab and brake mount on rear unit
- Parts listed are for servicing and overhauling a single master cylinder/lever assembly
- Lever blade kits sold each - Includes cam guide
SRAM's Pad Inserts are the perfect upgrade for your brakes to deliver excellent stopping power and speed modulation. The secret is SwissStop's proprietary compound that resists heat buildup for a consistent grip without being "grabby." They have deep grooves to whisk away water so they're perfect for road and cyclocross alike.
Original equipment pads for no-compromise disc brake performance. - Pad Shape Number: 37
$23.99 - $29.00
SRAM's Disc Brake Pads are reliable and rugged. These pads are compatible with Avid Trail and SRAM Guide disc brakes.
$25.00 - $30.00
Original equipment pads for no-compromise disc brake performance. - Compound: Organic - Pad Shape Number: 37
SRAM's Stainless Brake Cable Kit is the right replacement cable set for your SRAM cable-operated brakes. You get 2 stainless-steel 1.5mm-diameter brake cables, enough 5mm-diameter low-compression housing for any size/type bicycle and aluminum ferrules. The housing has a slippery liner for a super-smooth feel at the levers when you're braking. And you get cable crimps to prevent fraying and cable donuts to prevent rattles.
SRAM's Apex Brake Caliper is forged from aluminum for low weight and high strength. SRAM's powerful dual-pivot design offers excellent stopping power and great modulation. You'll appreciate the easy-to-replace cartridge brake pads, and the handy quick release and adjustment barrel too.
Bolt on SRAM's Apex Pad & Holder for excellent braking. The holder design makes it easy to switch pads—meaning this system is great for road and cyclocross bikes alike!
With comfortable hoods and lightweight aluminum levers, SRAM's 500 Single Speed Brake Levers are the perfect choice for your non-geared bike. Even if you don't run gears, you can still get all the renowned ergonomic, high-level SRAM lever function.
SRAM's Pad Inserts for carbon wheels are the perfect upgrade for your brakes to deliver excellent stopping power and speed modulation. The secret is SwissStop's proprietary yellow compound that resists heat buildup for a consistent grip without being "grabby." They have deep grooves to whisk away water so they're perfect for road and cyclocross alike.
SRAM's Rival 22 Rear Brake Caliper delivers competition-ready speed control, low weight and lovely streamlined aesthetics that will enhance any road bike. Featuring a powerful dual-pivot design and cold-forged-aluminum construction, the Rival brake offers excellent stopping power. You'll appreciate the easy-to-replace cartridge brake pads, as well as the handy quick-release and adjustment barrel.
$43.99 - $55.00
SRAM's Centerline Rotor delivers consistent, quiet and powerful braking. The rotor has a consistent center of friction throughout rotation to minimize vibration, so the only thing you'll notice about your brakes is how well they perform.
Page 1 of 10 Next page