- Brake casing has internal lining and external plastic coating - Derailleur casing is compressionless with internal lining and external plastic coating
- Aluminum cable-end crimps for derailleur or brake applications to prevent fraying after the final cut
SRAM's Guide Hydraulic Line Kit is a replacement hose kit for all Guide brakes. - Compatible with SRAM Guide R, RS, RSC, and DB5 brakes - Length: 2000mm
Original equipment hydraulic hoses for no-compromise brake performance. - Hose Use: Front, Rear - Black - 2000mm hose length - Compatible with SRAM road hydraulic disc brakes
Includes: - 1.1mm elite cables (2 x 2300mm) - 4mm reinforced linear strand housing - Ferrules, end caps, frame protectors
- Front or rear brake compatible - Road specific - 1.5mm polished stainless steel cable
Includes - 1.5mm coated cables (1 x 850mm, 1 x 1750mm) - 5mm Kevlar-reinforced compression-free housing - Ferrules, end caps, frame protectors
- For either front or rear shifter - Road & MTB compatible - 1.1 polished stainless steel cable
$6.00 - $9.00
Stainless steel cables are extruded to provide a smooth, low-friction surface.
- Left and right shifter compatible - Road and MTB compatible - 1.1mm polished stainless steel cable
SRAM's Shift Cable Kit is the right kit to have on hand so you can fix a broken cable and a nice upgrade, too. It comes with 2 1.1mm-diameter SRAM shift cables and enough SRAM 4mm-diameter compression-free housing to fit any size bicycle. The housing has a slippery liner for super-smooth shifting. You also get SRAM aluminum ferrules and cable crimps to prevent fraying.
Page 1 of 1