$10.00 - $20.00 $20.00 Up to 50% Off
- TransTextura™ sweatband absorbs excess moisture - Lightweight mesh fabric fits easily under helmet
$735.00 - $980.00 $980.00 Up to 25% Off
The BeLiv City is the world’s friendliest bike for roads and gravel paths. Experience comfort, safety and versatility. Start believing in you with a confidence-inspiring ride that allows you to take your next adventure on road, gravel paths or mellow singletrack. The step-through frame is designed specifically for the female rider, for ease getting on and off the bike. Have no fear when you need to slow or stop abruptly – powerful disc brakes with secondary brake levers keep you in control. Integrated dropouts allow you to install a rack for bike bags and panniers, or add a kickstand to transform the bike into capable commuter or weekend adventurer.
$68.50 - $137.00 $137.00 Up to 50% Off
- Race fit - Merino fabric- helps regulate your body temperature regardless of the conditions - Contrast color cuff design - Zipped rear pockets
$79.00 - $158.00 $158.00 Up to 50% Off
Rise above. With cutting-edge design and maximum ventilation, Rev is one of the official helmets of Team Giant-Sunweb. From hors categorie climbs to World Cup cyclocross racing, it’s the ultimate choice for superior fit, comfort and protection. Features - 21-vent configuration for optimal airflow and top-of-the-head ventilation - LiteForm webbing for enhanced comfort and performance - Internal Structural Shell (ISS) for strength at a reduced weight - Giant CINCH+ fit system for simple and easy head-hugging comfort - Proprietary TransTextura PLUS anti-microbial fast-wicking pad technology
$2,772.00 - $3,150.00 $3,150.00 Up to 12% Off
Fast up, fast down, Pique is the versatile XC trail bike with an affinity for speed. Gone are the days when you need to choose a bike based on whether you want to go fast uphill or downhill. With Liv’s 3F Design Philosophy, you get a lightweight frame design with souped-up power transfer for serious climbing performance. Paired with 120-mm trunnion-mounted Maestro suspension and a 140-mm fork, Pique SX offers unrivaled descending performance. 27.5-inch wheels ensure bike handling is still nimble and playful, while maintaining the stable cornering and bump-reducing qualities of a larger wheel size. Liv’s 3F Design Philosophy lets us create bikes that are specifically designed for female riders and meet the demands of cross-country and trail riding.
$34.00 - $68.00 $68.00 Up to 50% Off
FEATURES - Liv Club Fit is form-fitting and comfortable - Full-length front zipper - 3 back pockets - Flatlock seams, non-restrictive collar - Sublimated graphics - TransTextura fabric wicks moisture and dries quickly - High-visibility reflective accents - Silicone gripper elastic to keep jersey in place
$79.00 - $158.00 $158.00 Up to 50% Off
Take to the road at intergalactic speeds with graphics inspired by traveling light waves. Our top-end fabrics make short work of managing sweat and move in sync with your body, making for one long-lasting and incredibly comfortable jersey. Bolt ahead and let your winning intentions glow. FEATURES - Liv Race Fit - Powered by ETXEONDO, a durable fabric made in Spain to hold shape over time - 3 rear pockets - Full-length front zipper - Quick-drying, moisture-wicking TransTextura fabric - Sublimated graphics - High-visibility reflective accents enhance safety in low light or foggy conditions - Silicone gripper elastic keeps jersey in place
$45.00 - $90.00 $90.00 Up to 50% Off
- Relaxed fit - Transtextura 4-way stretch fabric - Easy to use external waist adjustment - Zippered hand and rear storage pockets - Liner short not included - UPF 50 sun protection
$116.00 - $231.00 $220.00 - $231.00 Up to 47% Off
- Motion Efficency System (MES) combines a stiff and highly efficient pedaling platform with just enough torsional flex to allow for natural foot, ankle and knee movements during the pedal stroke - Designed with a more protective upper and grippy durable tread with toecap for off-road abuse - ExoBeam, full carbon outsole - ExoWrap construction - ExoFlex toe area for added grip off the bike - Single-density ErgoComfort Insoles
$50.00 - $129.99 $129.99 Up to 62% Off
- Liv Club fit - Full length front zipper - 3 back pockets - Flatlock seams, non-restrictive collar - Sublimated graphics - ThermTextura™ fabric
$45.00 - $90.00 $90.00 Up to 50% Off
- Liv Club fit - Full-length front zipper - High-visibility reflective accents - 3 rear pockets - Flatlock seams, non-restrictive collar - Strategically placed mesh inserts - Quick-drying, moisture-wicking TransTextura™ fabric
$4,489.99 $6,599.99 32% Off
Cruise the streets in the style of motorbikes with THE RUFFIAN, our dynamic and powerful eBike. Make the streets your stage and be sure to catch the attention of everyone around you! Equipped with the power of the strongest BOSCH drive on the market, you can cope with steepest inclines, as well as your daily tours and cruises around the countryside. A high-performance eBike for real men, who don‘t want to make any compromises when it comes to style and quality, with the added benefit of riding a zero-emissions vehicle!
$212.49 $249.99 15% Off
Lost a little spring in your step? Manufacturers “recommend” suspension service every 10-15 hrs. of hard riding. Your high-quality mountain bike needs an internal cleaning, fresh seals, and clean oil to function at its optimum for dampening, air retention, and wear prevention yearly that will otherwise result in a very costly replacement. The D&D Unlimited Suspension Service Package includes an infinite suspension overhaul package for any single bike, any brand, that is either full or front suspension. Take your bike to any of our master mechanics, at any of our D&D Bicycle locations, and have you suspension covered for 5 full years. Standard, Aircan and lower/damper Service on all major shocks and forks. This is also an excellent time to change around “Bottomless Tokens” in your suspension, to alter the dampening and compression platforming of your fork or shock for different ride characteristics. Brands Covered: Front Air Forks: Rock Shox/Fox/Manitou/Marzocchi/MRP/X-Fusion/DVO Rear Air Shocks: Rock Shox/Fox All years/ All models. Manitou, Marzocchi, Cane Creek Double Barrels, and DVO - parts availability limited. Call to verify. Front Coil Forks: RockShox/Fox/Marzocchi/MRP/X Fusion/DVO - parts availability limited. Call to verify. Suspension Service labor pricing if purchased individually: $60 Front Fork Service $30 Rear Shock Air Can Service $300 Over 5yrs of Yearly Fork Service $450 Over 5yrs of Yearly Full Suspension Service $249.99 for Unlimited Suspension Service for 5 years on one bicycle saves $50 on a Hardtail and over $200 on a Full-Suspension, at minimum. Fork and Shock Seals Extra (approx. $27 Front/$18 Rear) This suspension service package includes 5 years of unlimited front and rear suspension on one bike at any D&D location. Parts are not included.
$53.00 - $105.00 $105.00 Up to 50% Off
DIRT READY. When you’re out on the trail, you need comfort, efficiency, and a perfect fit to keep you going strong. A rugged sole and light but durable materials ensure Flux is ready for off-road adventures. Features - ForceDrive Nylon midsole with Rubber outsole - SPD clipless compatible design TrackBone Tread - Enhanced, stretch resistance synthetic leather upper - QuickFit upper with three large Velcro straps - ErgoComfort footbed with TransTextura Plus anti-odor technology
$55.00 - $110.00 $110.00 Up to 50% Off
Liv's pro-cut Race Day S/S Jersey has the features that help you leave the pack behind. Its TransTextura fabric wicks away moisture, keeping you dry and comfortable. A high collar, three spacious rear pockets, and a full zip just sweeten the deal.
$40.00 - $160.00 $160.00 Up to 75% Off
- Built for pure competitive advantage where the smallest gain in aerodynamics is necessary - Offers super low aerodynamic drag over a variety of rider positions - Maximum ventilation with Direct Flow Cooling guiding airflow into ultra-deep internal channels - Elements Strap System (ESS) combines CINCH Pro dial fit system with no-adjustment-needed Optimal Position Y and LiteForm webbing creating secure fit with simple adjustment - Maximum head protection in both low and high speed falls
Page 1 of 1