Training, racing, pushing it to the limit. This composite flyer with disc brakes delivers pure performance on the road.
Designed with Compact Road geometry and constructed with Giant’s Advanced-grade composite frame material, the TCR Advanced Disc delivers the best on-the-road efficiency of any bike in its class. The Variant seatpost adds just enough compliance to give it a balanced, race-tuned feel on the road. And with its integrated disc-brake technology, including flat mounts and 12mm front and rear thru-axles, it’s an all-weather, all-conditions race machine to keep you at the front of the pack.
- High-performance Advanced-grade composite frame with Variant composite seatpost
- Advanced-grade composite fork with alloy/composite hybrid OverDrive steerer
- Giant PR-2 Disc wheelset with Giant Gavia Race 1 tubeless tires
- Shimano Ultegra wide-range compact 11-speed mechanical drivetrain aids climbs
- Giant Conduct hydraulic disc brakes
|Fork||Advanced-grade composite, Hybrid OverDrive steerer|
|Rims/Wheels||Giant PR-2 Disc, Tubeless|
|Hubs||Giant Performance Tracker Road Disc, Sealed Bearings, 12mm axles, 28h|
|Spokes||Sapim Race, 14/15g|
|Tires||Giant Gavia Race 1 Tubeless, 700x25, Folding|
|Bottom Bracket||Shimano, Press Fit|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano Ultegra|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Ultegra|
|Cassette/Rear Cogs||Shimano 105 11x32, 11-Speed|
|Handlebars||Giant Contact , 31.8mm|
|Brake Levers||Shimano 105|
|Brakes||Giant Conduct, hydraulic disc, 140mm|
|Seat Post||Giant Variant composite|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Matte Carbon Smoke/Neon Orange/Electric Blue / Medium||4712878211605||83103614||10789|