Giant's TCR Advanced SL Frameset is incredibly light, stiff, and responsive. From the massively oversize bottom bracket to the MegaDrive down tube and the sleek, integrated seatpost, every inch of this sub-2-pound composite frame has been optimized for ride quality and speed without compromise. Up front, the composite fork with massive OverDrive 2 steerer is a perfect match. To monitor all this speed, an integrated RideSense transmitter communicates directly with your ANT+ equipped computer (sold separately) for current speed and cadence information. Calculate the numbers or just hammer, you'll leave the competition behind as you dive into the corner, slice through the apex and accelerate all the way through the exit — Giant's TCR Advanced SL does it all with pinpoint precision and extraordinary efficiency.
Giant's Advanced SL features the highest-quality composite formed into a frame through cutting-edge construction techniques. Top-end, raw T-800 composite is carefully woven in Giant's own composite factory, then handcrafted into framesets utilizing Giant's most advanced construction technique, Fusion. This produces what may be the lightest, stiffest and most compliant framesets ever to roll on two wheels.
In addition to the superior composite construction, Giant's Advanced SL frames boast the following technologies to make your ride better than ever!
1. Integrated seatpost - in addition to saving weight, Giant's integrated seatpost improves aerodynamics and allows a more compliant ride.
2. Fusion - by utilizing an intensive 2-step molding procedure, Fusion junctions are stronger, lighter and far more precise than the traditional co-cured junctions or monocoque construction.
3. OverDrive 2 - Giant's head tube and fork steerer tapers from 1 1/4 inch at the the top to 1 1/2 inch at the bottom for pinpoint steering, lateral stability and superb torsional stiffness.
4. Megadrive - Giant's massive rectangular down tube combines with their oversize top tube to provide unprecedented stiffness, handling and acceleration.
5. Powercore - through the use of an integrated 86.5mm wide bottom bracket and asymmetrical chainstays, the TCR Advanced features fantastic pedaling stiffness so every watt of effort rockets you forward.
Giant’s OverDrive 2 delivers up to 30%-better cornering and sprinting stiffness and control than non-tapered front ends with:
1/2) 1 ¼-inch/1 ½-inch diameter bearings
3) 1 ¼-inch diameter Giant stem
4) Tapered fork steerer
5) Giant OverDrive steerer plug
Giant's RideSense is a chainstay-integrated wireless data transmitter that will send wheel speed and cadence information to a ANT+ comptible computer. The transmitter is removable if you desire.
Contact us for parts packages
|Frame||Giant Advanced SL-grade composite, integrated seatpost, electronic ready|
|Fork||Giant Advanced SL-grade composite, composite OverDrive 2 steerer|
|Headset||OverDrive 2 integrated w/ composite spacers and top cap|
|Bottom Bracket||accepts BB86 Press-fit|
|Seatpost||Advanced SL Composite, integrated seatmast design|
|Accessories & Extras||Giant RideSense transmitter, 20mm ISP clamp|
|Matte Composite/Gloss Blue / Small||04712878038547||60090913|
|Matte Composite/Gloss Blue / Medium||04712878038554||60090914|
|Matte Composite/Gloss Blue / Medium/Large||04712878038561||60090915|
|Matte Composite/Gloss Blue / Large||04712878038578||60090916|
|Matte Composite/Gloss Blue / X-Small||04712878038530||60090912|
|Matte Composite/Gloss Blue / X-Large||04712878038585||60090917|