Unlimited options for XC and trail adventures. This hardtail combines speed and efficiency with the added control of 27.5+.
Handcrafted with superlight Advanced grade composite, this versatile hardtail opens a world of opportunity for off-road performance. With its 27.5+ wheel setup, it’s perfect for rough and rowdy singletrack adventures. It can also be transformed into a race-oriented 29er, or even a singlespeed setup*. It’s designed with quick and stable frame geometry that’s optimized for a 120mm suspension fork and features wider Boost hub spacing to improve wheel stiffness and add tire clearance.
* Fork compatibility may vary. Please check with your local Giant authorized dealer.
- Advanced-grade composite frame with horizontal dropouts
- Fox 34 Float Performance Elite 120mm-travel fork with Boost thru-axle
- Giant GE35 wheelset with Maxxis Rekon+ 27.5x2.8 tubeless tires
- SRAM GX Eagle 1x12-speed drivetrain with SRAM Level T hydraulic disc brakes
|Frame||Advanced-grade composite with horizontal dropouts|
|Fork||Fox 34 Float Performance Elite, FIT4 damper, Boost, Kabolt, OverDrive, 120mm travel|
|Rims/Wheels||Giant GE35, Tubeless|
|Hubs||Giant Performance Tracker, sealed bearing, Boost|
|Spokes||Sapim Race, 14/15g|
|Tires||Maxxis Rekon+ 27.5x2.8, Tubeless, 60 TPI, EXO|
|Crankset||Truvativ Stylo 6k Eagle|
|Bottom Bracket||SRAM GXP, Press Fit|
|Chain||SRAM GX 12-speed|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM GX Eagle|
|Cassette/Rear Cogs||SRAM GX Eagle 10x50, 12-Speed|
|Shifters||SRAM GX Eagle|
|Handlebars||Giant Contact Trail|
|Brake Levers||SRAM Level T|
|Brakes||SRAM Level T, hydraulic disc, [F] 180mm, [R] 160mm|
|Saddle||Giant Contact SL Neutral|
|Seat Post||Tranz X YSP-11 Dropper Post|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Matte Grey/Neon Red / Large||04712878180024||80036716||12764|