The Drive Thru is a dummy hub or chain keeper that replaces your wheel while cleaning the chain. It is a fast and effective way to clean your chain between races or in your garage. It allows you to fully rotate your cranks and shift through your complete range of gears while protecting the frame. Installs simply with one hand, and is quick and easy to change between bikes. The Drive Thru is also great for packing the bike for transport.
- Value Meal includes 1.0, 1.5, and 1.75mm thread pitch dummy axles.
- All Drive Thru dummy axles are 12mm in diameter.
- Dummy axles are precision machined from 7075 aluminum and knurled for easy grip.
- Pulleys are machined from durable Delrin.
- Oil and solvent resistant O-rings
- Lead-in threads designed for quick insertion into the frame
- Simple, one-handed installation (no tools required)