- Solution for mounting pumps and C02 inflators on frames or seatpost - Soft rubber block and Velcro loops hold pumps tightly
Upgrades any pump to a SmartHead pump head. Includes hardware, 40-inch hose, and SmartHead pump head.
Serfas has the basics covered with the Combo Kit. It comes with their Micro Blast CO2 inflator, 2 16-gram threaded cartridges, a 6-piece mini-tool, and a set of tire levers, as well as a seat bag to carry it all.
- Attaches to air compressor to inflate tires in seconds - Designed with a variable rate trigger and a large, easy to read gauge - Spin-on Presta head with pressure release option and USA-made hose are included with Prestaflator - Prestaflator PLUS includes Schrader head and blower tip - Attachments are 6061-T6 alloy
If you're rolling on fat tires, the Fat Max 15 is for you. Most tire gauges just don't offer the precision needed for fat tires where 1 or 2 psi can make a huge difference. The strong and durable Fat Max 15 is specifically designed to read tire pressures from 2-15 psi so you can take the guess work out of finding the right pressure for your fat tire bike. - Designed with a low pressure range of 2-15 psi specific for fat bike tires - Durable case and crystal lens - Retains reading until reset - White face plate for easier reading - Compatible with Presta valves with removable core - Presta/Schrader adaptable head - Length: 120mm - Weight: 101 grams
Planet Bike's Roadie Frame-Fit Pump is spring-loaded and has rubber ends so you can simply place it against your frame's seat tube or under your top tube to carry it (no frame mount needed). This design also makes for a longer pump, which means significantly easier pumping compared to mini-pumps. The T handle helps. Plus, the aluminum barrel and plunger maximize the inflation power and minimize the weight, while the thumblock head (with a durable aluminum cap) fits all valves, too.
There’s no easier or more effective way to patch a cut tire on the road or trail than carrying and using Park Emergency Tire Boots (3 per package). These thin, extra-tough patches peel and stick to the insides of tires to repair cuts and contain the tube until you can replace the tire.
The Super Patch Kit is comprised of a small plastic case, a piece of sandpaper for roughing up the tube and 6 peel-and-stick patches so no gluing is required. The patches stick fast thanks to 3M technology and they're thin and flexy to stretch with the tube. There's no easier way to patch a tube.
Park's Vulcanizing Patch Kit includes 4 round patches for small holes and 2 oval patches for wider cuts; a tube of self-vulcanizing glue that bonds the patches to your tube super securely; and sandpaper for preparing the punctured area for gluing. The kit comes in a small plastic box to fit in your seat bag or pack.
Angled Presta valve adapter - Designed for disc wheel use
This extra-large, 40-gram threaded air canister packs as much volume as two 20-gram cartridges with half of the weight while boosting available pack space. - Inflator operates at temperatures above 40 degrees Fahrenheit - Canister contains propane for lighter canister weight and increased gas volume - Propane does not affect tubeless sealant - Canister must be used with nozzle facing down - Fits 3/8-inch threaded inflators with 5mm depth from pin to edge of threading
- Easy fill rate control knob. - Threaded Presta and Schrader valve compatible system. - Aluminum. - Includes 1 16g threaded CO2 cartridge.
- Thumb control keeps thumb safe from cold air - Ergonomic design ensures accurate valve pressure - Simple push-on feature activates air cartridge - Includes 1, 16g threaded CO2 cartridge - Presta and Schrader valve compatible system - Compatible with threaded and non-threaded cartridges
- CNC machined aluminum barrel provides a strong, durable body with best-in-class design - Extendable hose with threaded valve help user pump easily and confidently - Roller system valve head eliminates the need to twist the pump as user threads onto the valve - 160psi rating
LESS IS MORE. Don’t let getting your bike ready get in the way of taking off. The Control Tower 2 provides the stability and power you need to get your tires where you like them in no time flat. The proven AutoHead is compatible with most common tire valves and the 3-inch gauge makes it easy to read up to 180psi. - Easy-to-read 3" gauge - Comfortable handle with solid steel barrel design - AutoHead design - 180 psi rating
$57.75 - $61.00
When a flat strikes, this organized kit will get you rolling in no time. Kit Includes: - Control Blast 0 Inflator Head - Mtb Kit: (65067) 2, 25G Threaded Co2 Cartridge - Road Kit: (65066)2, 16G Threaded Co2 Cartridge - Ratchet System Multi-Tool (2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5 ,6Mm Hex, T10, T25 Torx And Flathead) - Liv Tire Levers
- Everything you need for a quick fix on the road - 3 tire levers - Patch Kit - 9-function multi-tool - CO2 inflator with 2 16g CO2 cartridges - Seat bag
Get back on the road fast with Control Blast 0. Featuring a reversible head for Presta & Schrader with a valve knob which unwinds to apply just the right amount of pressure. Features - Easy fill rate control knob - Threaded Presta and Schrader valve compatible system - Alloy construction - Head only (cartridge not included) - Compatible with threaded cartridges
Giant's Control Blast 1 CO2 Inflation Kit consists of an inflator head that fits Presta valves, a cartridge sleeve, and a 16-gram CO2 threaded cartridge. It also accepts 12-, 16-, 20- and 25-gram threaded CO2 cartridges. The head features controllable air release so you can fine-tune your pressure.
Giant's Control Blast 16 gram Threaded CO2 Cartridges are the replacement cartridges for Giant's Control Blast and other inflators that accept this type (CO2 inflators sold separately). • Foam padded cartridge provides insulation
Giant's Control Blast 16-gram Threaded CO2 Cartridges are the replacement cartridges for Giant's Control Blast and other inflators that accept this type (CO2 inflators sold separately). • Foam-padded cartridge provides insulation
Giant's Control Blast 2 CO2 Inflation Kit consists of an inflator head that fits Presta valves and a 16-gram threaded CO2 cartridge. It also accepts 12-, 16-, 20- and 25-gram threaded CO2 cartridges. The head features controllable air release so you can fine-tune your pressure.
- Foam padded cartridge provides insulation - Large volume makes filling big tires quick and easy
- Thumb control keeps thumb safe from cold air - Ergonomic design ensures accurate valve pressure - Simple push-on feature activates air cartridge - Includes 1, 16g threaded co2 cartridge - Presta and schrader valve compatible system - Compatible with threaded and non-threaded cartridges
Classic shock. The new Control Shock 1 features a classic 1.6” analog classic design with 400psi maximum pressure. Two-stage valve technology ensures that you won’t lose air when disconnecting the pump. And our extended valve head design makes it easier to access tight valve locations. Features - CNC machined aluminum barrel - Aluminum housing and gauge - 1.6” diameter pressure gauge - Air pressure release button - Extended Valve Head Design - Two Stage Valve - 400psi Max
- 1.25" gauge - Pinch-Free T-handle - Reversible head for Presta or Schrader - 120 PSI Max
Giant's Control Mini CO2 Pump boasts a lightweight aluminum barrel that doubles as a micro-sized pump and CO2 inflator. It holds two CO2 cartridges when attached to your bike with the mount, handles all valve types, and pumps up to 120psi into your tires.
- Rotatable 1.25” gauge - Pinch-Free T-handle design - High Pressure/High Volume switchable system - Fold out foot pad for fast, stable inflation - Roller System valve head eliminates twisting while threading onto valve - 120 PSI Max
Giant's Control Mini MTB Pump boasts a lightweight, durable telescoping aluminum barrel that inflates even the widest mountain bike tires quickly. It has a thumb-lock head that works on all valve types and inflates up to 90 psi.
Giant's Control Mini MTB+ Pump boasts a lightweight, durable CNC-machined aluminum barrel that's a large diameter so that it can pump up even the widest mountain bike tires quickly. Plus, this mighty mini features a hose that makes pumping easier, hides inside for a clean look, and works on all valve types.
Page 1 of 8 Next page