$8.00 - $16.00
Whisky Parts Co. Tubeless Rim Tape.
A good pair of valves can make a big difference in the reliability and ease-of-use for any tubeless setup. Whisky's No. 7 Brass tubeless valves help ensure your tires are dialed for every ride. And, it's always a good call to keep an extra valve in a pocket or bag. - For use with Whisky tubeless rims and most others - 40mm length - Fits up to a 8mm valve hole - Removable valve core - Sold as a pair
- Shim adds support to presta stem used in a schrader rim
The All Terrain is always up for adventure. From long-distance touring to light-duty offroading, this tire offers impeccable handling that won't let you down. Usage: Trekking / Comfort Conditions: Dry to Damp / Pavement to Hardpack Compound: DNS Casing: Durable Bead: Wire 26" Comp - Tube Type: 635g 32c Comp - Tube Type: 455g 37c Comp - Tube Type: 540g
WTB's Nine Line isn't your typical XC race tire. Oh sure, it's nice and light and rolls ridiculously fast with short, evenly spaced knobs and a fast center section. Where it distinguishes itself is with legit traction on real trails. So, go ahead, lay off the brakes in the corners, the Nine Line has your back when you're at the front. On top of that, WTB's TCS tires deliver the ride benefits of tubeless tires with the reduced weight of a non-UST tire, so you get the best of both worlds.
$39.95 - $80.95
Tight enough tread spacing for high speed, drag-free onslaughts, yet blocky and tall enough to really dig in when it comes time to slam on the brakes. A rounded profile and staggered, supportive side knobs keep clamoring for traction even as the trail loses its camber. Most often used as a rear tire, the Trail Boss also keeps the front in check on hardpack trails. Want to go out and own it? Be the Trail Boss. Usage: XC / Trail / All Mountain Conditions: Dry to Damp / Hardpack to Loam - 27.5 x 2.25 TCS Tough/Fast Rolling: 1040g, Dual DNA compound - 27.5 x 2.25 TCS Light/Fast Rolling: 778g, Dual DNA compound - 27.5 x 2.25 Comp Tube-Type: 913g, DNA compound - 27.5 x 2.40 TCS Tough/Fast Rolling: 1050g, Dual DNA compound - 27.5 x 2.40 TCS Light/Fast Rolling: 844g, Dual DNA compound - 27.5 x 3.0 TCS Light/Fast Rolling: 1125g, Dual DNA compound
Special compound and tread pattern and our strongest casing are designed expressly to disperse heat and reduce noise generated by home trainer use. - Ideal for rollers or turbo trainer - Also available for 26 inch MTB wheel size
- High performance, professional tubular glue that dries rapidly - Each tube is usually adequate for gluing two tubular tires - Law prohibits ORM-D materials from shipping by air
Value priced smooth tread tire ready to handle just about any repair job. - Mountain tire designed for riding on blacktop or concrete - Semi Slick design with low rolling resistance
Value priced smooth tread tire ready to handle just about any repair job. - Road tire designed for riding on blacktop or concrete - Semi Slick design with low rolling resistance
The Tacx trainer tires have been developed specifically for riding indoors on bike trainers. The special rubber minimizes the risk of overheating, slipping, and wear and tear. They are also quieter than regular rear tires on both road and mountain bikes. Tacx trainer tires are not suitable for outside riding.
This is Surly’s 29 x 3-inch Presta valve tube. It fits their Knard tires and is made of butyl rubber.
Surly's Nate Tire is a hard-charging, grippy tire designed to rally over, through and around all kinds of conditions. Large and aggressive, the tire features lots of knobs that wrap around the side of the tire for added traction, and wide spacing to shred whatever it is you're riding through.
Sunlite's Cruiser 80 are balloon-like tires with grooved tread, large air volume for shock absorption. - Bead: Wire
• Cruiser tire with medium-depth, flame shaped grooves, tacky tread for traction • Size: 20 x 3.0
• Street/park tire with near rim-to-rim tread, tacky surface, medium grooved • Wire bead • Size: 12 1/2 x 2 1/4
• Park/street tire, with directionally grooved tacky tread • Wire bead • Size: 18 x 2.0
- Hybrid tire for street or light trail use - Wire bead - Size: 26 x 1 3/8 (ISO 590mm)
• Hybrid tire with small lugs suitable for road, light trail use • Wire bead • Size: 27 x 1 3/8
• Tight directional center tread pattern with lateral knobs for traction • Wire bead • Size: 26 x 1.95
• Tire with medium-depth, directional tread suitable for road, light trail use • Size: 22 x 1.75
• Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity • Wire bead • Size: 14 x 2.125
- Butyl rubber - 32mm-long Presta valve (smooth/removable core) - 26 x 1.9-2.35
- Butyl rubber - 48mm-long Presta valve (smooth/removable core) - 26 x 1.9-2.35
- Butyl rubber - 32mm-long Presta valve (smooth/removable core) - 20 x 1.35-1.5 (406 x 37-45)
- Butyl rubber - 32mm-long Schrader valve - 27.5 x 2.1-2.35 (650B)
- Butyl rubber - Schrader valve - 14 x 1.75
- Butyl rubber - Schrader valve - 20 x 2.75-3
- Butyl rubber - Schrader valve - 24 x 2.75-3
- Butyl rubber - Schrader valve - 26 x 1 3/8
Page 1 of 26 Next page